1. Eat the ice cream. Stop questioning and dig in.
2. As much as you hate it, not everyone is going to like you and that’s completely out of your control. Sometimes it’s a personality thing. Remember how you don’t like some people’s personalities? Well, same thing goes for other people regarding you.
3. Mom is right about mostly everything.
4. You don’t need 100 friends to be happy—you just need one.
5. Just be nice!
6. Love things without restriction. Stop being embarrassed by things that you like. Embrace your dork.
7. Being alone and being lonely are too separate things.
8. Don’t wear shoes that are a half size too small. Your feet will thank you for it.
9. Laugh until you cry.
10. Saying you don’t understand something is okay. You don’t have all the answers.
11. Get your oil changed.
12. Take care of yourself—have time to breathe and reflect on things and don’t always be go-go-go. You need to have downtime.
13. Stop thinking about the things you did in your past. You can’t change them, so move on.
14. No one’s lives are like they appear on social media. Stop being jealous.
15. Don’t feel bad about sleeping in. Sometimes you need it.
16. Always check you’re logged into the correct social media account. Tweeting something from your work account that was meant to go on your personal isn’t always the best.
17. Do not touch your face when you have a zit. Don’t pick at it. Don’t mess with it. Don’t even stare at it.
18. Stop hanging out with people that make you feel bad about yourself. You’re essentially in an emotionally abusive relationship. If you wouldn’t want your friends to hang out with them, why are you?
19. Get your haircut more than once every six months.
20. It’s okay that you don’t know what you’re doing in life. You’re still young and figuring yourself out.
21. Don’t ever pass up the opportunity to snuggle a cat.
22. Learn how to make a basic meal, and not just microwavable meals.
23. Do things that scare you.
24. When someone is sad, just be there for them anyway you know how.