Things I learned this September
- I wish I was two inches taller.
- I’m over emotional.
- I wish I looked like Bella Hadid.
- I love Halloween more than anything.
- The way the Spooky Vanilla candle mixes with the Paris Daydream candle makes the perfect combination.
- I really need to get that mole looked at.
- I haven’t hung out with anyone outside of work and family this whole month and I feel fine.
- I need to read more.
- If I am awake past 11pm, I am mean.
- And tired.
- And somehow hungry.
- I cry at every X Factor UK episode.
- I like to wear dark lipstick but my lips are cracked at all times and the color ends up smudged all over my face.
- I wish it was cold all the time, but occasionally want to visit the beach.
- I’m scared of most things but not spiders but most definitely dogs.
- I only painted my nails three weeks out of four.
- I love my new friends that I have met through work. They make me feel normal.
- I’m still scared of failing but that fear lessens a little bit each day.